2017 Dance Camp Registration
Families should plan on joining us for our Great Solar Eclipse Brunch Party ~Monday Morning Aug 21st !!!
**Solar Eclipse Glasses – ISO Certified, CE Approved provided for Campers**
Classes and activities are separated into four age groups:
Blue (3-4), Red (5-6), Yellow (7-8) and Green (9-12).
Daily Curriculum: 8:45am – 1:45pm
Each Day will have a core curriculum classes are BASIC Technique, Tumble/Acro, and Percussion/Musicality Class, Repertory, snack time and Lunch. (Lunch and snacks not provided by TLS). Throughout the week students are introduced to more specialized dance and movement forms that expand imagination and movement vocabulary.
Camp curriculum may include the following dance classes:
- Movement to Music (musicality/dance improvisation)
- Tumble/Acro (acrobatic class)
- Repertory (learning choreography)
- Break Dance/Hip Hop/Jazz (dance style and technique)
- Percussion Class (rhythm exercise)
- Yoga (traditional & student created poses)
- FRIDAY SHOWCASE
The Friday showcase is for friends and family.
Camp Showcase 12:30pm