Lotus Studio Dance Education Scholarship
The Lotus Studio Scholarship policy is designed to promote students’ disciplined study of high-quality dance instruction. Scholarships are awarded to students based on financial need, artistic ability and promise, and availability. Any form of dance is eligible. Fill out your portion, have your parents fill out their portion, and turn them into the office.
At this time, Awards will be offered as two possible 6-month tuition paid scholarships. Only severe hardship cases will be reviewed and/or awarded scholarships. Recital fees, costume fees, props and other merchandise needed are to be paid by parents.
Students who fail to adhere to the conditions of the agreement risk losing their scholarship.
NEW THIS YEAR
We are also offering 2 Pink Lotus Scholarship Awards. Applicants MUST meet the same Requirements as our Current Scholarships MINUS the State Assistance. Again, You DO NOT need to be on State Assistance to qualify for this Award.
- Students must be doing well in school and must provide report card to apply.
- Students will be between 8 & 16 years of age.
- Students must have a good attendance record for the life of their scholarship missing more than 2 practices could jeopardize said scholarship, show talent, promise and dedication.
- Student’s family must have a financial need.
- Students who have outstanding balances may be ineligible for scholarships.
- Students MUST attend in person, a question/answer session with our selection board
- Students must attend the award ceremony at our Annual Recital
All Students who wish to receive a scholarship award must submit the following:
- Complete the application form
- Proof of Residency with legal street address
- Proof of Household Income for the parent(s) and /or legal guardian in which the
- Signed copy of Federal Income Tax Form with W2’s attached or
- SSI Notification Medical Record or
- TANF Notification or
- Household Information Form
- Complete and Sign Registration Form
- Studio Instructor Recommendation Form
- Sign and adhere to the conditions of their Scholarship Agreement